About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Communications Manager for the Customer Remediations group.
The Customer Remediations organization is an enterprise function. This organization develops and implements consistent enterprise standards for remediating customer issues across the Wells Fargo enterprise. The organization enables more effective and coordinated monitoring, reporting and stakeholder communications. Enhancing our practices and outcomes for customers is a critical part of building a better Wells Fargo.
As a Manager of the Remediation Execution Communications team, this role will oversee coordination, development and approval of customer and employee communications to support our remediation efforts, while delivering an outstanding customer experience for both our vendor and consumer clients. This individual will lead engagement with Wells Fargo business unit peers, enterprise departments, and communications groups to ensure a consistent voice and messaging across initiatives. This individual will have a proven track record leading teams who edit and publish well-crafted, easy-to-read communications that are technical in nature, particularly in time-sensitive environments with multiple contributors.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of communication consultants who plan, write, edit, coordinate, and publish a variety of complex and sensitive communications related to compliance, legal and regulatory matters, and our ongoing remediation efforts. This includes customer letters, vendor scripts, email templates, statements, FAQs, and website content.
- Conduct reviews of remediation communication content to ensure alignment with remediation methodology, procedures and brand standards.
- Partner with other Communications teams to ensure alignment of communications strategies and messaging.
- Implement communications strategies to promote and protect Wells Fargo’s reputation.
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders, including customers if needed.
- Meet established deadlines with tight turnaround times.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to in cross-functional teams as needed.
- In consultation with partners, design and implement process, procedures and resource guides to improve efficiency, accuracy and simplicity.
- Conduct routine daily management in support of pipeline management, SLA, key metrics and obligations
- Track and measure results to ensure they are in line with intended outcomes, procedures and business objectives.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Public Relations, Media Relations or Corporate Communications experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of leadership experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Public Relations, Media Relations or Corporate Communications, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.