About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Team Lead Legal Operations Processor in the Legal Services – Writs & Levies department as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Support performance in the daily activities of teams that handle subpoenas, levies and other legal document inquiries for efficiency, quality control and overall effectiveness of team
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools with functional area impact
- Perform or guide others on complex operational tasks or initiatives that require planning, evaluation, and interpretation
- Respond to escalated inquiries from internal customers or external customers, government agencies or outside attorney's
- Independently prioritize work and provide daily leadership and mentorship to team
- Lead projects or initiatives to improve operational performance, implement new or reviewed processes or procedures to reduce risk exposure
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Open Ended Shift Monday-Friday with a start time of 8:30am MST
- Overtime is required with this role
- You will receive in-depth on-the-job training, and coaching to learn about Wells Fargo banking products, procedures, and services.
- Training will be for 4-6 weeks. Training hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday MST. You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 4-6 weeks of training.
- We’re open from Monday - Friday, 8:00am-8:00pm (EST). Your regular work schedule will be based on business need and may include overtime and/or one weekend day.
- 6+ years of Legal Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Previous experience in Legal order processing
- Previous experience in leadership
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to identify potential operational issues and legal risks.
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards.
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents.
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- 1305 W 23rd St, TEMPE, AZ 85282
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.