About the Role
6-10 years of experience in all or multiple combination of the following:
Spread Financial statements of private as well as public limited companies of different industries in credit application utilized for traditional asset-based lending, specialized senior secured financing, Accounts receivable financing and purchase order financing to companies and make relevant adjustments in cash flow and various ratio calculations to reflect true financial status of the customers
- Includes end to end responsibility of request received from clients includes financial spreading in MRA tool, analyzing financial statements, identification of trend and provide financial commentaries on cause and effect on identified trend as per business requirement
- Prepare projected financial statements as per relationship managers requirement
- Complete Pro forma adjustments based on the projected financial information as per requirement
- Should be able to interpret and spread financials of different companies belong to different division as per business requirement at any given day
- Assessing the repayment capacity of the highly leveraged Borrower’s.
- Should handle subjectivity in the financial analysis/spreading and substantiate with reasons
- Should be flexible in switching roles in between Processors/DSO/QC at any point of time during the day/months as per business requirement
- Should be flexible in taking additional responsibilities and ensure smooth execution without compromising on quality and timelines
- Act as a coach or mentor to facilitate learning from experience depending on requirement
- Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies.
- Make a significant contribution toward achieving team goals through knowledge and skills.
- Lead or champion efforts to increase productivity and goal accomplishment.
Chartered Accountant and Bachelor's Degree (Commerce Mandatory), equivalent
- Strong knowledge on accounting and finance, Industry analysis, Internal and external risk factors of the borrower
- Should have an experience in assessing credit worthiness of the borrowers based on qualitative and quantitative factors
- Strong knowledge of preparation and analysis of projected and Proforma based financial statements
- Sound knowledge of ratio analysis, cash flow, and trend analysis
- Should have experience of Financial spreading across all the Industries
- Sound knowledge on Moody's Risk Analytics (MRA) (added advantage)
- Strong knowledge on GAAP Accounting / International Financial Reporting Standards
- Ability to read & analyze financial statements.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office application primarily MS Word, MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be flexible to stretch as per business requirement
- Stakeholders/Client management
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.
- Strong analytic skill, Quick Learner & Attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
- Ability to recognize and escalate to management for any process breaches
- Highly motivated with strong organizational
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.