About this role:
- Lead all financial matters for Wells Fargo’s Corporate Properties Group - financial planning and analysis, expense management, cost allocation and recovery, business case development for projects, acquisitions and divestitures, monthly financial reporting, resource planning, executive presentations, and analytics to support financial strategy.
- Build a strong relationship with the executive leader of Corporate Properties and his team. Earn their trust by partnering with them to support strategic objectives, providing credible challenge and value added analysis to enhance the outcomes. Create a regular cadence for engagement and interaction, provide simple yet effective financial information at the right level of detail for the audience, ensure the business strategy is appropriately captured in the financial forecast, and drive informed financial decisions.
- Drive financial accountability - Create financial pro formas to support business strategies. Ensure strategic decisions are based on sound financial analysis and credible assumptions. Follow up to ensure plans remain on budget and on schedule. Hold leaders accountable to achieving results.
- Collaborate with peers across Corporate Finance to improve enterprise level financial activities such as standardization of reporting, cost allocation methodology enhancements, business and operational reviews, legal entity reporting, and other enterprise initiatives.
- 6+ years of Finance experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Significant prior experience in corporate Real Estate finance at both the strategic and operational level in organizations with similar size and scale to Wells Fargo.
- Expert knowledge of Real Estate project accounting including rules for capitalization and amortization, accounting treatment for right of use assets, and other financial rules and regulations associated with owned and leased Real Estate.
- Ability to synthesize and effectively communicate complex financial concepts to a variety of audiences through excellent written and presentation skills
- Embraces change and leads the organization to adopt change in a manner that mitigates risk and creates alignment of people and activities to key priorities.
- Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly engaged, high performing, and diverse team
- A leader who operates with a collaborative management style, is execution-focused, results oriented and has a demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed organization
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.