About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate moderately complex financial performance of collateral and borrower including review of financial statement and loan related documents (for example, rent roll, historical operating statements, appraisal reports collections and budget)
- Interpret Rent Rolls, Lease agreements and Third-Party reports (Appraisal, Property Condition Report, Phase I) and summarizing the same
- Demonstrate command on real estate domain and commercial real estate underwriting guidelines
- Perform cash flows trend analysis quarter on quarter and provide observations to asset manager
- Act in an independent manner to understand asset manager specific instructions and work accordingly
- Manage inventory with efficiency and desired quality even during high volume and crisis times
- Take up new assignments; process and collaborate with team to meet Service level Agreements
- Adapt to dynamic work environment and work seamlessly beyond work hours based on business need
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of real estate commercial mortgage domain underwriting or asset management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in real estate commercial mortgage domain underwriting or asset management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.