About this role:
CMS Document & Collateral Management uploads, stores and updates loan documentation that CMS teams need access to service the loans. The documents include but are not limited to original loan agreements, deed of trusts, promissory notes, letters of credit and certificates of deposit, and other critical loan documents. The specific duties and needs associated with the loan documentation and/or collateral are unique to each loan and/or pool, the investor and the servicing agreement. The team is responsible for administrative, clerical and related process work associated with loan documentation when the loans are boarded in the system of records.
In this role, you will:
- Knowledge and experience in commercial mortgage servicing related tasks, processes and activities including commercial mortgage loan structures and interpretation of loan documents
- Ability to interpret and understand different types of loan documents
- Update and analyze the company’s mortgage loan system of record and other systems with appropriate data
- Complete tasks that require the review of reports, system data, loan documentation, and other collateral or loan related information
- Accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines
- Good communication - verbal and written
- Good problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word MS Access
- Ability to adapt to change
- Flexibility to work on different processes/assignments
- Working with team members and be an active participant
- Exhibits a commitment to the company
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organize work
- Demonstrates/maintains professional conduct under all circumstances
- Ability to communicate well with US counterparts, as required
- Takes ownership for responsibilities
- Flexible to work different shifts as per the business requirement.
- Eligible candidate should be atleast a B.Com graduate
- Good knowledge on commercial mortgage servicing and products
- Understanding and ability to interpret loan language on loan documents
- 1.5 to 2 years of work experience in commercial mortgage stream
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.