About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WFIP) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. WFIP operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WFIP at our International Careers website.
About this role:
The Business Services team across locations provides processing and voice support and to enable a follow-the-sun delivery model for Wells Fargo that would help us service our customers faster. Business Services teams perform bank operation processes across divisions of WF Home Lending, Wholesale Ops, Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), PVSI & Community banking.
In this role, you will:
8- 14 years of experience in one or a combination of the following:
Service accounts of traditional asset-based lending, specialized senior secured financing,
Accounts receivable financing and purchase order financing to companies; manage team of analyst and senior analyst who complete spreading of financial statements in the application
- Manage team of 10-20 members in commercial lending domain which includes processes around financial spreading, credit research, preparation of credit write ups, collateral valuation, credit limit recommendation, and assessment of security position etc.
- Perform quality checks of the work completed by junior team members across all the processes
- Manage dual responsibilities; 50% as an Individual contributor and 50% manage delivery
- Able to manage junior as well as senior team members and able to handle conflicts
- Manage and ensure smooth delivery of daily operations as per SLA
- Experience in performance and career management of the team members
- Process improvement and redesign - proactively identify, analyze and improve existing processes / process reengineering.
- Able to manage projects independently
- Responsible for managing transition of processes from on shore to offshore
- Facilitates communication to resolve problems and advance strategies.
- Connect with LOB partners on conference calls/understand updates etc.
- Lead or champion efforts to increase productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Act as a coach or mentor to facilitate learning from experience.
- Responsible for management reporting
Required Qualifications, US:
- Chartered accountants/MBA Finance (mandatory) and Bachelor's Degree (Commerce mandatory), equivalent
- Most recent experience must include min 5 - 6 years of direct team leading experience in commercial lending domain which includes financial spreading and financial analysis teams
- Should have experience in spreading of Corporate’s Financial Statements in client application
- Should have an experience in assessing credit worthiness of the corporate borrowers based on qualitative and quantitative factors
- Strong knowledge on GAAP Accounting / International Financial Reporting Standards
- Sound knowledge of ratio analysis, cash flow, and trend analysis
- Strong knowledge on accounting and finance, Industry analysis, Internal and external risk factors of the borrower
- Understanding on Company’s management and equity sponsors strength & weaknesses.
- Sound understanding of Pro forma adjustments based on the projected financial information and spread accordingly in the tool
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic skill, Quick Learner & Attention to detail
- Project management
- Stakeholders/Client management
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
- Ability to recognize and escalate to management for any process breaches
- Highly motivated with strong organizational
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.