About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Information Security Analyst. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Governance & Business Enablement team is responsible for the management of IAM policy requirements and overall adherence monitoring, inclusive of customer security. Establishing stakeholder engagement framework and management of key communications. Leading end-to-end remediation efforts associated with the IAM issue portfolio, including IAM owned and non-IAM owned issues. Leading and coordinating all Line of Defense activities (i.e., 2nd line, 3rd line, external) across the IAM teams. Oversight of IAM control solution and technology implementations. Leading controls governance activities across the IAM teams. Establishing control governance strategy for non-IAM managed assets. This role will be focused on supporting multiple functions within the IAM Governance & Business enablement team, playing a critical role in maturing the organization and driving structure and discipline across the organization.
In this role, you will:
- Provide oversight to the Information Security program for a major line of business.
- Consult with line of business on the consistent implementation of the enterprise information security model and solutions to remediate information security risks.
- Ensure that risks to all information assets are being managed in a timely and effective manner to meet the Information Security Program requirements and the current threat landscape.
- Ensure information security capabilities are included in all aspects of the company's technology architecture.
- Proactively manage the information security risk profile of line of business information assets throughout the lifecycle of the asset.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large-scale, cross-functional, or companywide strategies.
- Ensure that essential training is taken to stay informed about regulatory and compliance issues.
- Engage with all levels of professionals and managers companywide and serve as an experienced advisor to leadership.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one. or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 2+ years of IAM experience.
- 3+ years of risk and compliance experience.
- 3+ years of policy governance experience.
- 3+ years of issue management experience.
- 3+ years of technology business risk and controls experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Strong technical acumen.
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions across business lines
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.