About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Administrator...
In this role, you will:
- Support the operations of a specific business line
- Administer programs, projects, or processes specific to the business
- Manage requests for community relations events, sponsorships, company funding, volunteer activities, and special programs
- Perform business operations that are administrative in nature
- Facilitate efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and escalate concerns related to the assigned operation
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to key business partners
- Coordinate and monitor implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies
- Interact with immediate Strategy and Execution colleagues on operational initiatives
- Provide support for a variety of diverse support functions for multiple business groups or a specific line of business
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Administrative Support, or, Business Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Administrative Support, or, Business Support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- With minimum of 18-24 months of HR Shared Services or Operations experience. Preferably with HR call center experience, banking or support type.
- Preferably a college graduate or at least 2 years in college.
- Strong background on HRIS tools.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule, mostly catered to US time.
- Amenable to work on selected PH or US Holidays.
- Skilled and flexible to work in multiple support channels such as phones, chat and online tools.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.