About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
Risk Analytics, Monitoring & Surveillance (RAMS) transforms risk management across Consumer Banking through use of actionable data and observations to monitor a wide range of risks with emphasis on conduct, compliance, and operational risks through a risk-based supervision program. This program provides necessary monitoring to support a strong control environment across Consumer Banking and empowers our team members as accountable risk managers.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence analytical strategies for highly complex business and technical needs
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques and advanced data from multiple sources across the enterprise
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, innovation, and coordination of highly complex activities
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- 7+ years of Analytics, Reporting, Financial Modeling or Statistics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Candidate must be a graduate of a B.A./B.S. course in College (preferably in Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Sciences
- Knowledge in: SAS, SQL, Database Management, Project Management, Requirements Elicitation and Documentation, Development and Testing
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling using SAS & SQL
- Minimum 8+ years' experience in SAS programming
- Banking experience is an advantage
- Participate in the daily operations of Monitoring Execution team for risk detection strategy development, testing and implementation that will support new and existing monitoring strategy development and execution as well as support the CBAA Detection Engine.
- Partner with FLM teams and other Monitoring Execution team members for alert detection strategy development, testing and implementation.
- Work in close partnership with Wells Fargo Technology on the design, development, testing and implementation of alert detection strategies to support robust supervision, oversight and surveillance capabilities across Consumer Banking
- Partner with CBAA Team for Platform initiatives, enhancement, prod fixes and other tasks.
- Amenable to work on a mid-schedule (5:00PM - 2:00AM) and be located at McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.