About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Processor...
In this role, you will:
- Perform moderately complex operations duties in support of either a service center or department environment
- Require considerable knowledge of company personnel policies and practices
- Collect data and prepare related operational reports
- Prepare input forms for automated data processing system
- Utilize the company's internal operations to perform duties
- Coordinate projects
- Furnish information to authorized persons
- Provide guidance to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures requiring some policy interpretation
- 2+ years of operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience in operations support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience in operations support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Payments Investigations experience would be an advantage.
• Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively.
• Able to interpret the documents or the requests received
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent data entry skills
• Good Math, reconciliation and accounts skills
• Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
• Quick learner with the ability to retain high volume of information
• Ability to recognize and escalate any discrepancies identified or noticed while processing.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.