Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
WFIP Consumer Lending (WFIP-CL) ably supports our enterprise-wide focus on transforming client and customer experience. WFIP-CL includes the following businesses: Home Lending, Wells Fargo Auto, Personal Lending, Cards & Merchant services and Controls.
About the Role
Senior Business Execution Consultant will work closely with business lines and leadership across Wells Fargo. Accordingly, critical success factors will include the ability to operate effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with multiple businesses and functional areas, and demonstrate strong reputational risk and problem resolution abilities.
· The WF Senior Business Execution Consultant shall translate business user concepts into comprehensive business requirements and user stories. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Collect user feedback and user experience and provide feedback to the PO
- Accountable for current state analysis, understanding who is impacted, current state, people involved and tools being used
- Responsible for impact assessment – based on what is known in the current state what are the issues that need to be worked through to get to the target state.
- Gather and refine user stories for known sprints or prioritized items
- Post implementation analysis – obtain user feedback on how the new state is functioning and provide feedback to the scrum team.
· The WF Business support consultant shall translate business user concepts into comprehensive business requirements and user stories. Other responsibilities are as follows:
o Works effectually and individually with technical and non-technical team members to translate/map the business requirement to technical user stories
o Good Knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. mainframe, client-server, relational databases, and web-based architectures)
o Accountable for current state analysis, understanding what/who is impacted, current state, people involved and tools being used and translating the requirement to user stories .
Accountable for coordinating with other analysts and product owners to translate the business requirement into development user stories
o Working closely with Product owners to gather and refine user stories for known sprints or prioritized items in product backlog
o Responsible for impact assessment – based on what is known in the current state what are the issues that need to be worked through to get to the target state
o Accountable for reviewing the user stories after development and participating in/hosting sprint reviews with Product owners
o Responsible for production validation post release implementation
o Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
o Post implementation analysis – obtain user feedback on how the new state is functioning and provide feedback to the scrum team
- 8 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning /application quality assurance, business operations, business processes or business tools
- Need understanding and experience with Agile principles and ceremonies
- Experience in using Tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Technical background and experience in leading executing technical projects
- Good to have experience migration projects from legacy application new supported platforms
Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Works with Microsoft Office Suite
- Picks up new concepts and skills quickly
- Embraces ownership and accountability for situations and roles
- Demonstrates ability to develop and execute short-term and long-term strategies related to effective and flexible use of people, systems, structures, processes.
- Business architecture experience to include business strategy impact analysis, conceptual solution design, and transition change management.
- Ability to see the big picture across multiple work streams to connect the dots.
- Proven ability to map business capabilities to the business systems managed by IT to identify and resolve inconsistencies, duplications or gaps.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.