About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Facilitator...
In this role, you will:
- Deliver standard training material of courses with one or more components (e.g., new-hire, refresher, process, product or systems, and customer experience skills) to an audience through directive teaching methods to help individual contributors and managers develop crucial job skills
- Provide one on one or group coaching to assist in learning of new skills
- Support peers and assist with initiatives and implementation
- Provide direction and support with various level business leaders on functional learning strategy
- Use knowledge of general learning and development programs to understand the interconnectivity and business impact of various solutions
- Recommend modifications to instructional designers to keep course content current and to enhance programs, resources and tools
- Receive direction from supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with immediate team and functional area on a wide range of information, as well as internal and external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Learning and Development Facilitation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Learning and Development Facilitation, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Posting End Date:30 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.