About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Support Commercial Banking lines of business in Reporting, Data mining and Analysis. The Key responsibilities are:
- Build a high-performing reporting capability serving the Wholesale lines of business (LOB)
- Reviewing, enriching and reporting the newly created Operational Losses over 10K, Internal Losses over 500K and External Losses over 5mm, Near Misses, Quality Assurance Report, LoB Monthly & Quarterly Loss Reports, OCC/FRB, Issues Management to the Risk Officers, LOBs, Payment Risks and many others to drive real-life enhancements in the way of managing risk
- Meet FRB/OCC regulatory requirements by providing a comprehensive view of operational losses for Wholesale businesses and also provides a Business summary review to Wholesale Risk Leadership team facilitating discussion on the operational losses, root causes, emerging trends and remediation efforts
- Broaden the scope of monitoring and reporting key metrics on Operational Risk frame across Wholesale Line Of Business and also to include risk types not previously scoped into the operational risk governance structure
- Develop metrics to provide insight into trends and an early warning of potential changes to the risk profile, as well as key process indicators and key control indicators to monitor performance of processes and controls
- Build strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company
- Proactively identify, communicate, mitigate and escalate risk originating from non-compliance of processes, operational errors, and data integrity issues in all applicable processes
- Actively manage risk throughout the change management lifecycle as it relates to executing Efficiency & Effectiveness (E&E) initiatives
- Accountable for execution of risk programs (Technology, Financial Crimes, Operational Risk, Information Security, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions
- Emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements
- Adherence to agreed project timelines within and across the teams and ensure timely reporting of any differences and address all project/assignment related queries/escalations
- University degree in Business or related discipline
- 9 to 12 years of experience in one or a combination of the following
- Key Risk Indicators (KRI) administration, reporting and analysis
- Quality assurance design and execution across all programs
- Operational loss analysis and reporting
- Enhance and maintain desktop procedures
- Credible challenge reporting and analysis for observations and recommendations
- Project Management
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Demonstrate technical, functional, and job-specific knowledge required
- Constructively challenge the usual approach to doing things, and find new and better ways to do the job
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills
- Demonstrate a curiosity toward learning
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments
- Maintain high standards of performance
- Go above and beyond what needs to be done without being told
- Communicate clearly and concisely
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.