About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Administrative Support Manager for our Legal Department. The Administrative Support Manager (ASM) is responsible for managing a team of administrative and executive assistants aligned with one of the Legal Department's ten divisions. The ASM will be aligned to a specific Division and will work with key stakeholders within that division to make sure their administrative needs are consistently being met. In addition, the ASM will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve support as needed.
The ASM also serves as the office manager for the St Louis office. Duties include facility management, move oversight, onboarding of new hires, mail management, records management and physical security.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop complex teams handling multifaceted tasks and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Engage business stakeholders in integrating or implementing business execution initiatives
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, redesign, change management initiatives, and risk control development
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding operations of the team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures aligned with Wells Fargo's business line objectives
- Collaborate and consult with immediate colleagues and cross functional business partners
- Interact directly with executive management to influence, optimize, and negotiate on business operations related to Strategy and Execution
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Execution
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years Leadership experience
- Strong business acumen and experience building strong and lasting business partner relationships and consulting effectively with hiring managers, corporate partners and senior level leaders
- Experience supervising a team of individual direct reports in a professional services office environment
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- Leadership experience supervising 7 or more direct reports in a professional services office environment.
- Previous experience in a law firm or corporate environment
- Position will require onsite presence from any of the required locations listed below
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.