About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Equipment Operator at our office in Los Angeles, CA in the Cash Vault line of business. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Support operation of electronic or mechanical equipment to ensure timely completion of workload
- Identify ways to improve individual work processes within established procedures
- Perform routine operational tasks such as capturing, sorting or distributing high volumes of cash using machinery to meet requirements
- Prepare and organize work for subsequent processing through machines
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Equipment Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- High volume cash handling and/processing
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Prepared to work extended hours if needed due to volume or system issues
- This is an Open-ended schedule, hired applicant may be asked to come in early or stay late based on workload.
- This is a Swing Shift Position.
Salary: $20hr. Includes a 15% shift-differential that equates to $23hr after applied. BENEFITS.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 4:30pm - 11:15pm. This is an open-ended position. Start and end time based on work volume received.
Location: 333 S Hope St. Los Angeles, CA 90071
Pay Range$20.00 - $22.84
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.