About this role:
Wells Fargo Human Resources Operations and Service Delivery delivers service and support for HR processes and programs to employees across Wells Fargo. The Learning & Performance Management Operations team is seeking a Business Execution Consultant to join the Assignment Management team to build training assignments jobs that will be delivered across the enterprise fulfilling regulatory, risk, and Line of Business training requirements. This position requires both strategic execution and initiative leadership to meet all objectives. This role will partner with key stakeholders in Compliance, Learning and Development and other HR Operations and Service Delivery teams.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Partner with the Compliance function on Learning Management System capabilities and process their Dynamic Assignments requests
- Engage business stakeholders in integrating or implementing business execution initiatives
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, redesign, change management initiatives, and risk control development
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding operations of the team to meet business objectives
- Collaborate and consult with immediate colleagues and cross functional business partners
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- 2+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of experience building dynamic assignments within a Learning Management System (LMS). Cornerstone preferred.
- Deep knowledge of learning management system functionality, specifically dynamic criteria-based assignment job creation and maintenance (Cornerstone preferred)
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience in a highly regulated environment with strong focus on operational risk management and controls
- Experience in a vendor led environment
- Experience leading medium scale initiatives including process improvements
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important; ability to influence
- Experience owning a process, procedures, and/or controls including maturing to process excellence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to travel up 5% of the time
Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) – 8740 Research Drive
Charlotte, North Carolina (NC) – 401 S. Tryon Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN) – 550 S. 4th Street
West Des Moines, Iowa (IA) – 800 S. Jordan Creek Parkway
San Antonio, Texas (TX) – 4101 Wiseman Blvd., Bldg. 308
Dallas, Texas area (TX) – 1445 Ross Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) – 2222 W. Rose Garden Lane
Must be based in the above location or willing to relocate at your own expense.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This position currently offers a hybrid work schedule.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.