About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Commercial Valuations Coordinator...
In this role, you will:
- Support performance and overall effectiveness of team, as well as cross-group administrative operations
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Commercial Valuations
- Review all daily reports and borrower collateral activity, and follow borrower monitoring procedures as prescribed by bank guidelines and credit agreement
- Perform or guide others on complex tasks or initiatives that require planning, evaluation, and interpretation
- Independently prioritize work and provide day-to-day-work leadership and mentorship to Commercial Valuations
- Lead or contribute to implementation of new or revised processes and procedures that require coordination among various teams
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to Commercial Valuations on policies, procedures and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Commercial Valuations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Commercial Valuations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.