About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant on the Partnerships, Loyalty, and Strategy Team as part of Wells Fargo Credit Cards. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
The Senior Lead Analytics Consultant will be responsible for analytics and business insights that support our PLS (Partnerships, Loyalty, and Strategy) division. The ideal candidate will have experience in analytical functions, preferably in financial services, in areas such as marketing, customer engagement, finance, risk management.. They are expected to be self-starters, identify business problems and drive recommendations using data insights, build analytical solutions for self-serving reporting dashboards and exhibit ability to work with business stakeholders. They will provide input to business initiatives by being proactive, detail-oriented, highly organized, results-driven, and analytical. Success in this position will require intellectual curiosity, passion for customers, critical thinking, and command of analytics.
In this role, you will:
- Partner closely with business leaders from the PLS organization, credit card analytics, and technology to identify and address analytics needs of PLS, create roadmaps.
- Produce meaningful, relevant, and insightful analysis to drive business growth
- Identify the right set of key performance metrics (KPIs) for different PLS areas and develop appropriate tracking and reporting
- Create customer insight analysis packages for new business partnerships with merchants, and support strategy development projects for credit cards
- Partner closely with stakeholders to monitor business strategic initiatives such as new product launches, merchant deals programs, card benefit upgrades, etc.
- Ensure adherence to data management and data governance regulations, policies, and compliance requirements
- Interpret and develop compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
Required Qualifications, US:
7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- SQL, SAS, or Python experience
- Strong analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions and translate findings into appropriate business strategies
- Extensive experience in applying analytical techniques to solve strategic business problems and answer strategic questions
- Strong analytical mindset with a proven data driven storytelling ability utilizing knowledge of the business, customers, and products to synthesize results and form compelling stories
- Experience in delivering Insights & Data Visualizations deliverables using Tableau or Power BI
- Consultative experience with the ability to identify and understand the problem, design a solution, gain buy-in and consensus on the approach, gather necessary resources to complete the assignment, and communicate results in a timely way to our partners and peer groups
- Strong problem solving skills; the ability to lead and influence diverse views to foster problem solving and delivery of extraordinary work that promotes team success
- Effectively collaborate with stakeholders from different functions to identify opportunities and develop solutions
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Ability to research, analyze, document, and present organizational metrics that drive business decisions
- Knowledge and experience with Consumer Lending, specifically Credit Cards ideal, but not necessary
- Effective collaboration with business and technical stakeholders to identify opportunities and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening.
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule.
- Required location(s) listed above. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.