About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence analytical strategies for highly complex business and technical needs
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques and advanced data from multiple sources across the enterprise
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, innovation, and coordination of highly complex activities
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5 + years of experience with System Integration Testing (SIT)
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Analytics, Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of Teradata experience
- 1+ year of Big Data experience
- 4+ years of BI Reporting tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI preferred)
- 1+ year of BSA/AML experience
- 3+ years of experience in data quality and best practice design concepts
- 2+ years of data management experience including data modeling, data integrity and data quality
- ISTQB Certification
- Detailed testing and validation of product and supporting documentation to ensure it meets all controls and requirements with minimal to no defect leakage into production.
- Perform quality assurance activities with heavy emphasis on SQL development to reproduce results and ensure product meets all business/functional requirements and delivers appropriate dataset.
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.