About this role:
- Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Customer Service Representative (Entry-level).
- Late Return Claims, Work Assigning/Case Creation, LOIs, Trace Fraud Filter, ACH Returns, ACH Research, Legal Order Queries
- Escalations/Complaints, Phone Inquiries, Perfect Receivables, GL, WSUD Requests, Contests, Returns/Fraud Filter Secondary Reviews
In this role, you will:
- Support customers with inquiries on financial products and services
- Identify ways to improve customer experience within established procedures
- Perform routine customer support tasks by responding to and resolving customer inquiries and complaints
- Receive direction from customer service supervisor
- Escalate questions and issues to more experienced representatives
- Interact with immediate customer service team as well as internal and external customers on incoming questions and concerns
- Over six (6) months experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Must have professional experience on Payments & Investigations, and Reconciliation, required.
- University degree in Business, Commerce, or any other discipline
- Over six (6) months of Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center experience. Knowledge and understanding of foreign and domestic wire transfers processing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to research problems, analyze data, escalate, or recommend potential solutions
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet established service level agreements
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Strong data entry and attention to detail skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to perform repetitious tasks
- Amenable to work full-time onsite, Monday - Friday
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule, mid and night shift, local holiday
- Amenable to work in Five/NEO, BGC, Taguig City
- Research and respond to telephone, fax, or other inquiries and investigations from internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Prepare and maintain a record of all inquiries and investigations.
- Investigate and research more complex data and problems by gathering and analyzing appropriate information.
- Partner with appropriate resources to seek out solutions to problems.
- Research and resolve problems within established department timeframes.
- Perform duties and assignments within established timeframes, ensuring proper follow-up and completion.
- Communicate resolution to the appropriate party in a timely manner
Posting End Date:30 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.