About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Loan Servicing Representative who is responsible for performing a variety of loan tasks under the Capital Markets department. Primary function will be to prepare loan documents for review. Validate fees, research and validate various loan documents and entering loan information into the system.
Capital Markets provides an efficient liquidity source for loan originations by: pricing, selling, and securitizing assets; managing the interest rate and operational risks associated with the origination, sale, and servicing of mortgage loans; and communicating the factors that differentiate our production and servicing platforms to the Secondary Market.
In this role, you will:
- Support a variety of loan servicing tasks, including reviewing loan disbursement requests, processing disbursements, preparing loan demands, and re-conveyances
- Identify opportunities to improve loan servicing process within established procedures
- Perform routine tasks for Loan Servicing functional area including reviewing, researching, processing
- Respond to written and phone inquiries of low to moderate complexity from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas within Loan Servicing functional area
- Regularly receive direction from Loan Servicing supervisors and escalate customer questions and issues to more experienced individuals
- Interact with immediate Loan Servicing team on loan applications, processes, documentations, claim insurance handling, or related loan servicing tasks, as well as internal and external customers
- University degree in Business/Commerce or related discipline
- Work in team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to fluently speak, write, and read English
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word is preferred and the ability to toggle between multiple applications
- Accurate typing capabilities
- Good problem solving and some analytical skills
- Meets SLA by providing timely and quality work, actively participates in team activities and contributes in achieving team goals and willing to take initiatives
- Achieve / exceed the set productivity targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Complete tasks within process specific timelines.
- Adapts to change within the organization with guidance from others
- Receives feedback openly from others post implementation of learning experiences
- Shows enthusiasm towards taking up additional tasks
- Reach out to subject matter experts for any issues on a loan
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.