About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Loan Servicing Representative
In this role, you will:
- Support Loan Servicing functional area or processes
- Identify opportunities to improve various areas within Loan Servicing and recommend solutions
- Review, research, analyze, calculate, and submit mortgage claims that are moderately complex in nature
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional, operational, or customer support tasks
- Review, research, process, and respond to written and phone inquiries of moderate to high complexity from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas within Loan Servicing
- Receive direction from Loan Servicing supervisors
- Escalate non-routine questions to experienced individuals
- Use relevant information and independent judgment to review and file claims while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, client, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Interact and communicate with agencies, investors, insurers, mid-level management, staff, and cross business units, as well as internal or external customers
- Provide guidance to less experienced peers
- Experience in Loan Servicing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Mortgage process with Loan Servicing Experience
- Must be flexible to work in different shift timings
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.