About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Human Resources Operations Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Perform a variety of routine human resources tasks pertaining to company policies, benefits, payroll, training, time away or any other related inquiries, in a service center or human resource department environment
- Work within internal human resources information systems (HRIS; such as ServiceNow and Workday) to assist in resolving basic issues or inquiries
- Assist employees on human resources related issues using developing knowledge of company personnel policies and procedures
- Review employee files and furnish information to authorized persons
- Receive direction from supervisor regularly and escalate questions and issues to more senior roles
- Support human resources operations; seek ways to improve processes within established procedures
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in operations support, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Knowledgeable in Workday, ServiceNow or Contract Resource Tools.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills. Able to accurately process high volume of work within established deadlines.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule, mostly catered to US time.
- Amenable to work on selected PH/US Holidays.
- Support customer queries for at least three core skills (Payroll, NH Benefits, Qualified Events).
- Process simple to moderately complex queries in trained skill areas (can be with guidance from senior HR reps or manager).
- Provide quality Tier 1 level support or first contact resolution for customers using the Employee Care resources (i.e., procedures, knowledge articles, alerts, etc.)
- Ensure quality documentation for cases.
- Coordinate with leadership for resolution of queries not addressed in Employee Care resources.
- Provide positive customer experience to employees.
Posting End Date:30 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.