About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
About the Role
Developers with solid experience into microservice architecture, having an innovative mindset and with a blend of scripting, developing, and testing skills with exposure to DevOps process. 8-12 years’ experience of hands-on IT experience in developing highly integrated, secure web-based applications using Java/J2EE Work with development teams and product owners to ideate software solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with architects and analysts to improve software.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Experience of testing frameworks ex; Junit/Selenium/Cucumber.
- The developer is expected to write and execute functional test cases as part of Agile team.
- Relationship experience with business partners (SMES, stakeholders, PMs) and technology partners (data analysts, application developers, QA analysts)
- Ability to assess and solve problems, grasp concepts quickly, and design solutions.
- Bachelor's in engineering or in equivalent discipline with 8+ years of experience
- Proven experience as a full stack developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
- Familiarity with databases, web servers and UI/UX design
- Wide Core Java Development experience.
- Experience developing solutions on a web application platform, Development expertise in the following web technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services etc.
- Hands on Experience with Microservices, Sprint boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix cloud ecosystem of technologies
- Must have Experience in deploying application in Cloud, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Must have Experience in deploying applications using Event driven architecture using KEES (Kafka Enterprise Event Streaming) Rich experience working in Agile environment.
- Hands on experience adopting and implementing engineering practices such as TDD, BDD, Developer lead functional automation, Automated deployment.
- Experience in recommending changes to application architecture with knowledge in infrastructure aspects and good ability to articulate to stakeholders.
- Skilled in configuration management aspects incl. Jenkins, Maven, UDeploy, Apache Ant usage
- Direct experience with one of Tomcat and WebLogic
- Familiarity with mortgage data and lending processes.
Posting End Date:12 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.