About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Administrator...
In this role, you will:
- Exceptional writing, editing, and formatting skills with strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in a structured environment.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and partnership skills with line of business partners, senior leadership, support team colleagues, and team members
- Drafts and/or updates basic to moderately complex business procedures.
- Partners with Process Owners, LOB subject matter experts, and project teams to understand business needs as it relates to procedures.
- Obtains appropriate approvals from Process Owners and governance teams (Front Line Control, Legal).
- Coordinate and monitor implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies.
- Communicates and tracks progress in online tools such as SharePoint and JIRA.
- 4+ years of Administrative Support, or, Business Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience in US Mortgage / Banking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Need to be flexible for rotational / Night Shifts
- Bachelor's degree or similar
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.