About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support performance of less experienced Customer Service Representatives, new or enhanced services and procedural changes, and the overall effectiveness of team
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools with an overall customer service impact
- Perform complex customer support tasks
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced Customer Service Representatives and provide direction to meet defined productivity and performance goals
- Interact with immediate team and communicate with other departments
- Support less experienced representatives and assist managers or supervisors on handling escalated inquiries or complaints
- Perform research to resolve complex customer problems
- Recommend areas needing improvement
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Completed at least 2 years of tertiary education
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service for a financial campaign
- Experience in Wealth and Investment Management is an advantage
- Subject matter experience is an advantage but not required
- Responsible for responding to inquiries and complaints on more complex products/services and/or from premier customers. Duties may include: resolving complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers and upon escalation; processing complex transactions on-line; performing extensive research to resolve the complex customer problems; providing guidance and assistance to less experienced representatives either on the spot and/or via telephone; providing training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes. May also cross-sell or refer products, review data and report trends to management, and project work,
Posting End Date:29 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.