About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Customer Service Representative responsible for responding to inquiries and issues from customers on a variety of complex financial products, services and/or select customer segments through a variety of channels.
In this role, you will:
- Support customers with inquiries on financial products and services
- Identify ways to improve customer experience within established procedures
- Perform routine customer support tasks by responding to and resolving customer inquiries and complaints
- Receive direction from customer service supervisor
- Escalate questions and issues to more experienced representatives
- Interact with immediate customer service team as well as internal and external customers on incoming questions and concerns
- 6+ months of Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6+ months of Customer Service experience in a financial industry or contact center
- With at least 2 years of college education
- Must be flexible to work on night shift, weekend, holidays, split rest days and/ or as needed by the business
- Must be amenable to work onsite in McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Posting End Date:29 Apr 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.