About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking Lead Fraud & Claims Operations Representatives in Online Nonfraud Claims as part of Consumer & Small Business Banking Operations. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Reviewing claims in detail to ensure accurate Regulation E reporting which includes verifying Bill Pay claim type and determining if bank error
- Responding to escalated inquiries and complaints requiring special handling
- Researching claim with Wells Fargo payees, resolving and closing claims when possible
- Back up to inbound claims queue
- Support team performance in identifying control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer, or colleague decisions
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within fraud and claims functional area
- Perform complex operational tasks, including review, verification, and identification of customer transactions to detect and prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and recover losses
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff
- Interact with fraud and claims functional area on a wide range of information as well as with external customers
- 2+ years of Customer Service, Financial Services, Fraud, or Investigations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6+ months experience researching nonfraud Bill Pay Claims
- Experience reviewing peers correspondence and claims to ensure accuracy
- Online claims support experience using the Wells Fargo Online Bill Pay system
- Experience with Online Banking Systems such as Customer Contact Management (CCM), Customer Information View (CIV) and Customer Service Application (CSA)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to process complex transactions and perform extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 hours days with start times at 7:00 am, 8:00 am, 9:00 am MST
- Schedule subject to change based on business needs and will fall into the hours of operation 6:00 am to 6:30 pm MST
- Must be able to attend required 6 weeks of training beginning on 04/08/2024, 06/03/2024, or 07/29/2024
1305 W 23rd St Tempe, AZ 85282
This position is not Visa eligible.
Posting End Date:1 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.