About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Administrator.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support and scoring guidance quality assurance staff by answering questions on regulations or compliance, procedures, policies and First Call Resolution
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs, processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal company requirements or government regulations
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions are notated, and issues escalated as necessary
- Assist in development and design of product specific databases
- Review and score work
- Prepare calibration score and facilitate calibrations across the team to ensure consistency of quality scores delivered to clients
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify gaps and risk assessment
- Design and conduct training for as needed
- Provide coaching to staff and track performance expectations and results
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality results
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote team work and departmental effectiveness
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience in Residential Mortgage Loan Processing
- Good communication skill both written and
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.