Credit Execution and Administration (CEA) team, as part of the post-booking certification (PBC) process, reviews critical business elements (CBEs) and data fields related to Corporate Banking’s outstanding credit facilities (both direct and operational exposure), to ensure these CBEs accurately reflect the terms set forth in various internal credit documents and formal legal documents.
About this role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Administrator (Credit Execution and Admin team for CIB Front Office Hyderabad) who will review critical business elements (CBEs) and data fields related to Corporate Banking’s outstanding credit facilities (both direct and operational exposure), to ensure these CBEs accurately reflect the terms set forth in various internal credit documents and formal legal documents
In this role, you will:
- As part of the post-booking certification (PBC) process, review critical business elements (CBEs) and data fields related to Corporate Banking’s outstanding credit facilities (both direct and operational exposure), compare to various internal credit documents and formal legal documents, and ensure these CBEs accurately reflect the terms set forth in said documents
- Liaise with US-based CDA team, loan administration and portfolio management partners to confirm and/or update CBEs as needed
- Maintain data integrity with internal partners in CIB and Data Integrity Officers
- Work with various internal databases for client information tracking and reporting Liaise with US-based CDA, loan administration and portfolio management partners for on-going management of compliance related information and data entry into supporting databases and end user computing tools
- Monitor and evaluate larger and more complex business, operational, and customer support initiatives and overall effectiveness of team performance
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Provide information and assists in the feedback and formal data changes with I the application
- Work closely with both internal stakeholders and users to meet their service needs
- Act as a subject matter expertise
- Provide information and assist in the feedback and education to staff
- Use technical expertise in the designated area and resolve escalated issues
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and customer support
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years experience in Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4 to 5 years of overall experience in reading and interpret various loan documents and financial statements.
- Credit background; strong familiarity with legal documents related to credit facilities – Credit agreements, Loan Agreements, Security agreements, W-9s, Underwriting Memos, Guarantor Documents etc.
- Familiarity with terms that are part of a Loan Agreement – Commitment Amounts, Maturity Dates etc.
- Familiar with different loan facilities – Revolving Line of Credits, Term Loans, Swinglines, LC Sublimits, Standby Letters of Credits
- Experience with banking applications like Loan IQ(LIQ)
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel with ability to develop and comprehend complex functions and macros.
- Analytical bent of mind and ability to draw patterns from discrete sets of data
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.