Explore an analytics career with Wells Fargo
As a global innovator, Wells Fargo is redefining the role financial institutions play in the landscape of data and analytics. In partnership with our various analytic line of business functions, Data Management and Insights (DMI) and the analytics community across the Enterprise is transforming the way Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our employees, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with Technology to operate the data infrastructure for the Company. This team also provides next-generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers' financial needs.
The Analytics and Data Program is designed to expose participants to a variety of analytics groups and functions within Wells Fargo. Participants will have the opportunity to navigate Wells Fargo's analytics community through cross-function collaboration, enterprise leader exposure, as well as personal and professional development through our enterprise diversity and innovation work streams. You can expect to gain overall business acumen, analytics skill development, and organizational and professional development in an evolving data- and analytics-driven environment.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile. Select "Early Career/Student" as your Career Status.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and translating data into usable concepts for effective data-driven business decisioning and an improved internal and external customer experience
- Contributing to your team's dashboard development, predictive analytics, auditing of analytic models, etc.
- Gaining exposure to various analytic tools and methods such as Tableau, Python, R, SAS, etc., in a real-world, professional environment
- Learning from and interacting with our Analytics Community of Practice (ACoP) as well as collaborating with diverse employees across a variety of projects and professional disciplines
- Building business acumen while strengthening your analytical and professional communication skills
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
- Full-time program for recent graduates and graduating seniors. Program length is 12 months.
- Summer internship for juniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
- Strong analytical skills including strategically analyzing/manipulating data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions.
- BA/BS degree candidate with major concentration in one of the following fields: Analytics, Applied Math, Computer Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Physics, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
- Senior Analytic Specialist
- Analytic Consultant
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
- Charlotte, NC
- Des Moines, IA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Phoenix, AZ
- St. Louis, MO
- San Francisco, CA
Learn more about the application process
Back to University Programs page