Explore a Control Management career
Control Management is a front-line organization that works with business leaders to assess and mitigate operational risk in the business groups and functions across Wells Fargo. We are committed to developing and maintaining a strong business-control infrastructure to protect the business and provide a positive client experience.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile. Select "Early Career/Student" as your Career Status.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Participating actively in driving priority control projects and initiatives
- Working effectively with line of business/function partners, other internal stakeholders, and enterprise risk groups
- Executing on strategic priorities and reporting
- Working in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Proactively identifying and resolving compliance matters
- Building and sustaining relationships with peers, business partners, and the Executive Office
- Providing strategic support to risk and control teams in coordinating and executing on initiatives
- Effectively facilitating in both a face-to-face and virtual environment
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications:
- Full-time programs for recent graduates with undergraduate degrees. Program length is 24 months with four rotations across business groups and enterprise functions.
- Summer internships for college juniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
- Demonstrated interest in one of the following fields: Human Resources, Corporate Communications, Social Media, Marketing, Benefits, Government and Community Relations, IT, STEM Economics, Accounting and/or Analytics.
- Demonstrated interest/experience in manipulating data and reporting, data visualization, and/or data analytics.
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
- Control Management Associate
- Control Management Specialist
- Senior Control Management Specialist
Where are the opportunities?
- Charlotte, NC
- Des Moines, IA
- New York, NY
Learn more about the application process.
Back to University Programs page.