Explore a career in Strategy, Digital and Innovation
Build your skills by joining Strategy, Digital & Innovation Development. You will contribute to a team that creates meaningful transformation through innovation with our customer at the center of our thinking. There are opportunities available in Strategy and Digital Product Management.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile. Select "Early Career/Student" as your Career Status.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting competitive assessments, customer and industry research, and/or financial analysis as an input to understanding Wells Fargo’s relative market position
- Identifying and analyzing data and developing initial insights that inform strategic recommendations
- Evaluating strategic options and develop recommendations for lines of business or enterprise-wide projects, in partnership with team members and functional partners
Digital Product Management
- Support Product Owners, Product Analysts (backups to POs) and Business Analysts. You will touch all three while learning technical/digital product management tenets
- Participate on an agile scrum team writing user stories, error mapping and service mapping and working with the lead product manager
- Provide customer support for digital products, engaging in stakeholder management, and creating documentation for projects, programs and initiatives
- Create capacity for additional discovery for new APIs to grow our business
- Lead internal projects to aid in our efficiencies (such as creation of user story library and updating data dictionary
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
- Summer internship for juniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
- Full-time program for recent college graduates. Program length is 24 months.
- Major concentration in one of the following fields: Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or other related major.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
Digital Product Management
Following the internship, successful interns may have the opportunity to continue to learn and develop their Digital Product Management and Agile skill set on one of SDI’s Digital teams.
After successful completion of their Program, Interns and Full-time Associates have an opportunity to continue in SDI’s Strategy Rotational Program, where you will have an opportunity to continue learning and building relationships while completing rotations with our strategy teams.
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship opportunities are in:
- Digital Product Management
Full-time opportunities are in Strategy.
Full-time and internship opportunities are located in Charlotte, NC or New York, NY based on business need.
Learn more about the application process
Back to University Programs page