Be a part of a team that drives our company forward to deliver simple, safe and sound, innovative, and integrated technology products, services, and enterprise governance for our customers, business partners, and team members. You will be placed in one of the key finance groups for in-depth experience in identifying areas of financial risk and mitigating loss to the company.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “early talent” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Partnering with leaders to analyze and consult around policy and controls in accordance with federal and internal guidelines
· Supporting the Enterprise Finance partners’ efforts in managing the company’s balance sheet
· Overseeing internal real estate needs and reporting on financial results
· Informing shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings, and conferences
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for seniors. Program length is 12 months and rotates between three functional finance groups, which may include: Controller's Division, Treasury, Corporate Development, Line of Business (LOB) Finance, Audit, or Enterprise Finance.
· Summer internship for sophomores and juniors. Program length is 10 weeks.
· Open to all majors with a demonstrated interest in financial services.
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Financial Analyst
· Financial Consultant
· Treasury Finance Consultant
· Finance & Accounting Analyst
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in three primary locations: Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; San Francisco, CA
· Other locations are available based on business need
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members