About this role:
Software Enablement Services (SES) is seeking a Technology Product Owner. This position partners with other product owners, architects, CIO application managers, and CIO Platform teams across the enterprise to proactively maintain product portfolios through efficient processes, cost effective remediation, and risk management approach that appropriately support business functions. This is a high visibility role given the impact to the overall product compliance and organizational performance. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for product ownership of a Tier-1 groups of products and assures compliance requirements are met
- Assess and manage product vulnerabilities, updates, and product changes
- Develop and maintain product road maps, baselines, and evaluates new products for introduction to the Wells Fargo enterprise.
- Develop and manage product profiles and road map documentation, departmental technical procedures, and user communications.
- Perform product life cycle management with a risk-based approach for production currency, software patching, product upgrades, and configurations updates.
- Analyze performance and usage trends and recommends process improvements and product strategy updates.
- Research vendor recommendations and default configurations related to implementing security best practices, coordinate with application teams, Enterprise Architecture, CIO Technology Platform teams, product SME, and Release Management resources to define and implement Security Controls through change processes.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure product and services operations including but not limited to; product lifecycle management, product planning, vendor management, service reporting or portfolio management
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- 5+ years of experience working within an application development environment
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: applications or service delivery
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to dissect technical problems, analyze data, and recommend potential solutions
- 3+ years of compliance and regulatory systems experience
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule in accordance to the time zone for the market you are supporting
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.