At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Growth Strategy Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives for business development including those that are cross-functional with broad impact
- Act as key participant in growth opportunities in an assigned market
- Ensure adherence to compliance regulations and policies within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Perform research within Business Growth Strategy functional area, identifying and selecting best channels and product combinations to improve effectiveness and efficiency of coverage in marketplace and to meet the unique needs of customers
- Manage one to two consultants or cross-functional teams within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Make decisions in developing strategies to enhance growth opportunities in a designated market and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in Business Growth Strategy functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Lead a team to meet business objectives within Business Growth Strategy functional area
- Collaborate and consult with Business Growth Strategy managers, colleagues, stakeholders, bankers, brokers, and both business and community leaders, including internal or external customers to grow market share and meet customer needs
- Serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Must have Series 7 to start and 66 or its equivalents within first 90 days
- 3+ years consulting or coaching experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, self starter or ability to take initiative.
- 3+years of advisory products, financial planning, and comprehensive wealth management experience.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.