At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Fiduciary Advisory Senior Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of individual contributors and managers in roles with moderate complexity and risk
- Engage and influence stakeholders, internal partners and peers associated with integrating fiduciary and prudent investment standards and knowledge, wealth planning knowledge, investment judgment and business development
- Serve as chief advocate of fiduciary services for Abbott Downing
- Identify and recommend opportunities for Investment Policy Statement program and risk control development
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of Fiduciary Advisory team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for fiduciary oversight, reviewing documents, negotiating fees and approving discretionary distributions, assuring proper controls and satisfactory audit functions with moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Fiduciary Advisory
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- 6+ years of Fiduciary Advisory experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of wealth planning, trust, estate, fiduciary law, taxation, and investments
- 5+ years of trust experience
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Responsible for the performance of the Trust Advisor Group for assigned region. Responsible for leading, coaching, and influencing Trust Advisors to drive behaviors focused on achieving high levels of client retention and satisfaction, identification of client expansion opportunities, and strengthening of RM/CRG advisor partnerships, while ensuring engagement, development, and retention of talent. Collaborates with their Regional Trust Services Director counterpart in Fiduciary Management Services on assigned account team to ensure optimal effectiveness. Responsible for development of strategies to improve client/advisor satisfaction measures, revenue retention, and growth of partnership with specific CRG segment leaders.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.