About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Principal Engineer in the following key areas – Marketing, CRM, and Customer Journeys and Experiences.
In this role, you will:
- Either be a Product Line or Journey Family Architect for Marketing / CRM Platforms, Marketing and Engagement Experiences, and/or Customer Journeys and Experiences.
As a Product Line Architect/Principal Architect, you will responsible for the following.
This senior technical professional within the Enterprise Architecture group is responsible for Product Line Architecture (L4) for an assigned portfolio of applications and the associated business-technology strategies.
The Product Line Architect exhibits leadership to drive a product line vision, translate business demands to product capabilities and develops a target architecture roadmap that supports consumer/client consumption. A successful candidate possesses business & financial acumen to advise on product line investment planning, conducts research & analysis to recommend the business value of new and emerging technologies and constructs product line architectural specifications. The Product Line Architect will create architecture that drives towards simplification, enterprise grade, build to consume solutions that drive enterprise rationalization.
This role is a key liaison with internal teams such as financial product development, operations, marketing, digital product development, design, technology, legal, risk and compliance. Experience in Cloud, Data, DevSecOps, Domain Driven Design, Archimate, Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) is foundational to the role.
As a Journey Family Architect/Principal Architect, you will be responsible for the following.
This senior technical professional within the Enterprise Architecture group is responsible for Journey Architecture (L3) for an assigned portfolio of applications and the associated business-technology strategies.
The Journey Architect exhibits leadership to drive a product vision, translate business demands to product capabilities and develops a target architecture roadmap that supports consumer/client consumption. They work with Product Owners and Product Managers. The Journey Architect Architect Role is part of the Product Cabinet and is dedicated to support a product. Key customer journeys and experiences include but are not limited to someone become a customer, managing their relationship, making purchases, financial health and advice, and performing financial transactions.
The Journey Architect will describe the solution context and solution intent, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the primary components and subsystems, identify the interfaces and collaborations between them, define non functional requirements (NFRs), and guide enablers through the program and solution kanban systems.
The Journey Architect participates in Product Backlog refinement, prioritization, pre-planning event, working with the product manager and stakeholders to define the architectural approach, capability roadmap, and high-level objectives for the roadmap. Product Architect participates in the team demos, often demonstrating the capabilities that their product areas have contributed and reviewing the contributions of the other product areas.
The Journey Architect drives continuous planning, develops and reviews required ArchSpec and adheres to the governance process. Product Architect works with third parties, making sure the technical characteristics for third party-delivered capabilities are understood and assisting with the architectural integration of these concerns
The Journey Architect is responsible for producing the Architecture deliverables for a Customer Journey Architecture, Journey Roadmap, Architecture Specifications and establishing a modernization roadmap in partnership with the product manager as relevant. The Journey Architect will create architecture that drives towards simplification, enterprise grade, build to consume solutions that drive enterprise rationalization.
This role is will require experience and training in Cloud, Data, DevSecOps, Domain Driven Design, Archimate, Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) fundamentals.
In the role of a Principal Architect, you will also:
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies for highly complex business and technical needs across multiple groups
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: systems, applications, or architecture planning
- 5+ years of experience creating strategy
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Product Thinking
- Business/LOB Expertise
- Research and Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Knowledge and experience with customer journeys, customer experience, and personas.
- Customer journey mapping and ability to not only map the customer journeys but also the end to end architecture enabling the customer journey
- High communication skills to work with all levels of business and technical teams
- Ability to partner with many different platform engineering and architecture teams on architecture that spans multiple areas.
- Experience in architecting and managing Marketing (MarTech) technology platforms
- Experience in CRM – SalesForce/Dynamics
- Experience in Cloud, Data, DevSecOps, Domain Driven Design, Archimate, Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) fundamentals.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.