At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
This position is a Self-Inspection Program Analyst on the Process Review & Enhancement (PRE) team, supporting Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing a well-defined cross-functional control assessment program for the Foreign Exchange Operations team. The individual will collaborate with the business units to assess and evaluate the design and performance of existing controls, utilize data analytics to examine the effectiveness of existing key risk & process indicators, identify control gaps and measure the effectiveness of controls in managing operational risk, identify and communicate trends related to the effectiveness of controls, and implement control related improvements impacting Foreign Exchange Operations. The individual will work with operational risk and control teams at various levels in the organization, including CIB Business Control and Operational Risk, to drive out consistent practices.
In this role, you will:
- Managing, organizing, and tracking risk & control initiatives effecting Foreign Exchange Operations
- Executing assessments at a detailed control level
- Issuing report outs with analyses of the current control environment
- Providing insights into trending around increased risk exposure
- Engage with all levels of professionals and managers companywide
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership
- Collaborating with risk partners in Audit, Compliance, Business Control, Operational Risk, and Operations’ LOBs to actively manage risk and control initiatives
- Work with regulators, external vendors, and consulting firms
- Making recommendations for enhancements to existing or new controls to further mitigate risk
- Partnering with senior business leaders to rate the control environment
- Serving as a control consultant for the Foreign Exchange Operations team as issues arise or new processes are implemented
- Performing ad-hoc control analysis for other CIB Operations teams as required
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, cross functional and require vision, creativity, and innovation
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Capital Markets industry experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to identify risk factors and ensure enactment of appropriate controls
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of securities and/or derivative products
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.