About this role:
As a member of Information Security Architecture a successful candidate will develop architectural solutions and controls intended to address emerging information security threats to network infrastructure and computing devices integrated with the Wells Fargo environment.
In this role, you will:
- Support multiple groups within Information and Cyber Security and other Lines of Business, providing strategic and architecture guidance and collaborating with teams on design and implementation projects.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance with a focus on network security encompassing LAN, WAN, Wireless, DMZ and Perimeter Defenses.
- Project consultation and the creation of or contribution to Architecture Specification Documentation.
- Artifact creation in the form of position papers, blueprints, patterns, and reference architectures
- Provide architectural support for product and vendor evaluations for solutions intended to address relevant security threats
- Information security control design
- Development of control solutions intended to address risks identified in static code analysis, dynamic security testing, penetration testing, or other assessments
- Collaboration with cross functional teams to identify the need for security solutions and the architectural requirements
- Lead in component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Develop and maintain business system and corporate architectures
- Review and research complex technology and system assessments for component architecture
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives
- Produce project architecture designs
- Ensure applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of experience in information security risk management or information security technology
- 4+ years of experience in network security infrastructure (includes firewall, intrusion detection, and cyber threat)
- 4+ years of information security vulnerability assessment experience
- 4 + years of security architecture and artifact development experience
- 4 + years cyber security analysis experience
- 3+ years of Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- Successful candidate will lead the work efforts to create and update architecture across network and other security domains including control requirements, strategy and direction to enable Wells Fargo's businesses in achieving their objectives.
Pay Range$96,600.00 - $171,800.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.