Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the technical expert, innovator, and strategic thought leader within the Cloud Native Development, DevSecOps and CI/CD pipeline technology engineering discipline.
- Act as the CI/CD product champion within the organization applying in-depth technical understanding of all pipeline features, functionality, and industry trends.
- Translate advanced technology experience, and in-depth knowledge of the organization’s tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions for the firm wide CI/CD pipeline.
- Acts as an expert in the development of compliant target architectures following a practical and achievable approach.
- Evaluate new products and industry best practice to recommend innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization; as well as re-evaluate new ways of using existing capabilities to continuously drive key outcomes.
- Directly contribute to the creation and implementation of a technology framework for DevSecOps and CI/CD and provide strong technical expertise to application development teams, operations & site reliability engineering teams, and senior technology management.
- Develop standards and best practices and for engineering complex, large-scale technology solutions to address highly complex and typically cross-organizational issues, while maintaining broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and partnering with other key experts.
- May represent Wells Fargo to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
- Provides subject matter expertise to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer; and act as the escalation point for teams facing extremely complex technical challenges.
- Communicate with complex platform solutions, challenges, updates, and influence key stakeholders and executive level leaders.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching and development, and drive architecture/design reviews focused on business requirements
- Partner with technical writers and other communication leads to develop content for demos, trainings, and other presentations.
- Attend key industry conferences as a representative of Wells Fargo Technology combined with continuous research of the latest modern tools, technologies, and trends.
- 10+ years of engineering experience or 10+ years of experience in a technical management role
- 7+ years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C#, C, or .NET
- 5+ years of information technology design experience including systems, applications or architecture
- 3+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
- 3 + years of experience with Agile tools
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- Design consultation experience at the highest technical level: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
- Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a technologically innovative, change-driven organization
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- :A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Enterprise experience with one or more CI/CD implementation, configuration management, build, and orchestration tools: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, uDeploy, GitHub, GitHub Action, Artifactory, Harness IO, Spinnaker, Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience in designing and developing cloud native enterprise applications using Java Stack.
- Experience with one or more security and code quality scanning tools: SonarQube, Fortify, BlackDuck, Checkmarx, Threadfix, Xray
- Experience with container solution implementations, preferably Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience with one or more Cloud platforms: AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) or VMware Tanzu App Service (TAS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.