At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technical Support Analyst
within Commercial Capital as part of Commercial Banking.
For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Creating a positive client experience for customers engaging the team for treasury application technical support. This experience is measured by direct surveys sent to users the consultant has supported. Whether a technical solution is available or not, it is paramount the client receive the best experience possible by providing all alternatives and accurate delivery of technical information.
- Providing basic to intermediate level of technical support and consultation to end-users and internal servicing agents for commercial banking online products and applications. Examples include but are not limited to; internet browser markup/scripting/display issues, transactional inconsistencies, associated application hardware support, network connectivity, and technical mechanics of application workflows.
- Interprets, evaluates, and resolves where possible telephone, email, and internally assigned inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed and supported applications, including associated hardware and software
- Analyzes moderately complex inquiries and determines appropriate steps to resolve problems while maximizing performance and efficiency for application end-users. This support can be related to specific products or client applications.
- Responsible for monitoring production issue trends and communication of client reported defects or other feedback. In this role, employees are responsible for bringing global system outages or client reported application defects to management’s attention, as well as capturing necessary information from the end-user to assist technology teams in troubleshooting or analysis.
- Act as a liaison between customer and product management/technology development teams for complex issues to coordinate satisfactory technical issue resolution
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Business Relationship Support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: technical support, e-commerce application support, or e-commerce development experience
- 1 year of direct end user support or customer service experience
- A BA/BA degree or higher in information technology
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
(Windows Operating System Fundamentals)
- Understanding of computer networking, including but not limited to: local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), internet service provision (ISP), internet protocol (IP), local machine and group security policies, firewalls, and web proxy/content filtering.
- Advanced understanding of end-user operating systems, Windows 10, and MacOS.
- Advanced understanding of settings in web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
- Advanced understanding of smartphones and tablets, including Apple iOS and Android OS, using both native application and web-based functions.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry products and services
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven success in problem analysis and resolution with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- CompTIA Network+
- Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT)
- Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.