At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Trust Officer (Senior Fiduciary Specialist) on the Personal Trust Market Service Team in Trust Client & Advisor Services as part of Wealth and Investment Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Administer large and complex trust portfolio initiatives and deliverables within Fiduciary functional area and contribute to large scale planning
- Coordinate with business partners regarding investment management issues
- Identify issues and research across jurisdictions
- Create, enhance, and expand customer relationships
- Review and analyze large, complex business trust asset portfolio challenges that require an in depth evaluation of variable factors
- Develop new business through servicing customers and interaction with external resources
- Manage probate and trust estates following the death of an existing Wells Fargo client
- Oversee complex, unique needs of estates and trusts during the death settlement process
- Resolve moderately complex trust asset portfolio issues and lead Fiduciary team to meet servicing deliverables
- Consult with outside attorneys, accountants, and other Centers of Influence in managing and controlling risk
- Ensure that the probate estate or trust account is managed in compliance with the governing document, bank policy and procedure, as well as with statutory and common law requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 4+ years of Fiduciary Products experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- A BS/BA degree or higher (such as JD/LLM) in law or trust and wealth management
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Ability to review trust agreement documents and ensure bank compliance
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong risk management and compliance skills
This position may be considered for a sign-on bonus as well as a discretionary bonus.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.