About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Associate
In this role, you will:
• Analyze business needs and translate into recommendations/solutions to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance with Wells Fargo policies.
• Work independently to analyze and solve complex operational, systems-related and/or data challenges.
• Work with managers to apply business intelligence tools to business goals and analytical requirements, which may include: automating controls, reduction of end user computing tools, greater run-time efficiency, capacity planning, volume forecasting and unit costing.
• Serve as a valuable resource to the other members of the team while promoting knowledge sharing and team collaboration.
• Support the creation and delivery of data outputs and related reporting. As needed, develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses, and/or data visualizations.
• Monitor and/or administers jobs to deliver expected outputs to Controllers Teams until transitioned to business as usual.
• Manage small projects requiring coordination, resource allocation, time management and consultation to other analysts on the team.
• Assist with defining new job aides to run the scripts/automation tools that have been developed.
• Adhere to Wells Fargo Controllers small automation standards as defined. Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
Required Qualifications, International:
• 2-4 years of reporting automation experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
• 2-4 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Reporting
• 2-4 years of experience developing in Alteryx
• 2-4 years of experience developing in PowerBI
• 2-4 years of experience in SAS Enterprise Guide
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Hands on experience with other data analytic tools (such as Tableau, SQL)
• Knowledge and understanding of business requirement gathering and analysis
• Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
• Ability to work in changing priorities and deadlines both independently and within team environment
• Must be a great team player with a high degree of flexibility, prepared to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
• Expert in Advanced Excel with ability to write/edit/debug Macros
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Visio Skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong critical thinking skills with ability to credibly challenge status quo
• Financial services industry experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.