About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Data Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives within Technology and contribute to large scale data processing framework initiatives related to enterprise strategy deliverables
- Build and maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting
- Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Oversee the data integration work, including developing a data model, maintaining a data warehouse and analytics environment, and writing scripts for data integration and analysis
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead teams to meet data engineering deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of data information policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues and managers to resolve data engineering issues and achieve strategic goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Data Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Data Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 8+ years of experience in Big data, Hadoop, Scala, HIve, Spark
- 4+ years of experience in Python
- Elastic Search
- Restful API
- Shell Scripting
- Oracle/SQL Database
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.