Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF) is a leading provider of specialized inventory finance solutions and services. CDF focusses on meeting the needs of its customers, helping facilitate the manufacturing, distribution and sale of products across a variety of industries.
CDF works closely with over 2000 manufacturers and distributors, providing over $47 billion in annual financing to over 40,000 dealers including power-sports, marine & recreational vehicles, to outdoor lawn & garden, agriculture, technology and electronics & appliances.
About the Role
The APAC Processing Team are responsible for providing a quality service to both internal and external customers across the APAC region which is delivered in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for taking accountability of the more complex issues and processes, from receipt of work to resolution and closure. These tasks will include Customer Set-up, Booking, both electronic and manual, billings and cash application. There will be a requirement to liaise with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, providing clear, accurate and timely communication. This role will also be key for reviewing work completed by others in the team, identifying and reporting errors and working with the leadership team to define and implement any required changes. This role will also provide back up support to the wider team, as required by the ANZ Operations Processing Manager.
- Processing manual invoices in the required currency, ensuring high degree of accuracy, in a timely manner and in compliance with all business policies and procedures
- Allocation of inbound cash payments, this will require logging into the online banking portal, downloading bank statements and completion of sanction screening as required
- Responsible for reviewing EDI rejection queues and actioning as per policy and procedure, which may include liaising with the customer(s) and internal stakeholders, such as Account Managers and Commercial Team
- Timely escalation of any issues or concerns directly to ANZ Operations Processing Manager
- Collaborating with team, including but not limited to the Operations team to work through and resolve any issues. The expectation is that you take ownership to resolve those that are assigned to you, providing regular updates until successfully resolved
- To provide back up support to other team members within Operations as required
- Be responsible for reviewing current risk and controls within current processes to ensure they are effective and identify areas for improvement that are communicated effectively to the ANZ Operations Processing Manager. To take responsibility and ownership to implement the required changes
- Through collaboration identify process improvements that are aimed at driving efficiency within the broader APAC team. Clearly articulate findings to the leadership team, and work closely to ensure their effective implementation
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a banking environment, customer service or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Ability to work in a high functioning positive team environment, to work under pressure and to timelines, with minimal supervision
- High degree of accuracy, and attention to detail are required
- Experience of working in a pan-Asia or global company would be beneficial
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.