About the Role –
This position is responsible for executing various business initiatives which would involve collaborating and managing essential activities across various functional groups. Incumbent is expected to work in a matrixed organization and partner with managers across the Commercial Capital to deliver on any identified opportunities.
Key Responsibilities –
- Responsible for cross functional projects / services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, major change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / or general program oversight.
- Works with functional management to obtain resources, outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy / policies and business line objectives.
- Develops metrics and tracks / evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Develop collaterals for various business meetings which would involve providing summary view of overall performance of function segregated by business units
- Expected to engage with partners to conceptualize, agree and drive initiatives which add value to the business.
- Assist and communicate with leadership team in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Skills and Qualifications
- Overall experience of 12 plus years, with 4+ years in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning roles.
- Master’s degree in business administration, finance or a similar field and project management certification would be a plus.
- Highly proficient with various application in Microsoft suite – including excel, access, word and power point.
- Has the ability to compile and analyze large set of data and present in effective manner.
- Experience in managing projects which leads to change, especially across business groups.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to simplify and present complex topics for easier understanding.
Other Qualifications –
- Good to have working experience on BI Reporting tools
- Experience in working GCC Banking environment would be beneficial
- Ability to engage and build relationship with senior stakeholders in an matrix organization
- Inquisitive in nature and has the ability to learn and understand business quickly and connect the dots between multiple initiatives.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness in all areas
- Takes ownership and accountability for responsibilities, business outcomes, and for management of risk exposure.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.