About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Lead Business Execution Consultant – Lifecycle & Communication backfill
- Over 12+ yrs. Experience working with cross functional teams, consisting of business and technology stakeholders to provide continuous improvement to the current lifecycle methodology and policies.
- 2+ years of experience in an advanced automation environment such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning, Enterprise Content Management or Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to strategically analyze data and diagnose opportunities and interventions
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with instructional design; creation and execution of educational/marketing materials in support of change methodologies
- Experience and/or exposure to governance standards and disciplines
- Experience with large-scale process transformation initiatives
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to present, discuss, persuade and influence on key operational decisions, working collaboratively with business and technology leaders
- Demonstrated success partnering with multiple business lines, technology organizations, and global services organizations within a global financial institution to deliver tangible results
- Proven ability to think both strategically and tactically, with relentless focus on implementing operationally.
The Lifecycle and Communication Lead is responsible for driving efficiency through continuous refinement of the lifecycle, methodology, and the associated templates and artifacts. More specific accountabilities will include, but not limited to:
- Through experience with Wells Fargo, as well as other industry leaders, methodologies – drive continuous improvement through the lifecycle required to deliver automating technologies such as RPA (robotic process automation).
- Partner with other automation-enabling groups within the bank (i.e.: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Enterprise Content Management, etc.) on a common lifecycle that will allow the efficient delivery of automations.
- Partner with cross functional teams, consisting of business and technology stakeholders, to plan, assess, manage, develop, test and implement automations utilizing RPA. Use the learnings from these automation to provide continuous improvement to the current methodology.
- Ensure EIAS employees, and associated business partner groups have access to the latest refinements to the lifecycle and methodology.
- Partner with the Enterprise Change Management (ECM) and designated LOB & Technology Risk representatives to ensure alignment to any and all policy and procedure requirements, to ensure alignment for risk and audit purposes.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.