At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an ABL Senior Relationship Manager in Wells Fargo Capital Finance's Service Industries Group to manage a portfolio of factoring and asset-based lending credit facilities for companies in the Staffing Services, Government Contracting, and Transportation & Logistics industries.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Analyze collateral and financial performance of borrowers using financial spread tools, trend reports and field exams
- Perform underwriting functions for existing client transactions
- Prepare and present credit requests to senior management and participate in portfolio presentations
- Participate with more experienced individuals in completion of transactions and review client financial status by analyzing and verifying collateral
- Lead or participate in building and maintaining effective relationships with new clients and client's suppliers within Secured Lending Relationship Management functional by designing and implementing a solution that meets the customers needs
- Review and analyze client's financial status and develop new business through interaction with client suppliers
- Independently resolve moderately complex loan queries
- Lead a team to meet Secured Lending Relationship Management functional area business objectives while leveraging solid understanding of Secured Lending Relationship Management functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Secured Lending Relationship Management peers, colleagues, and middle level managers to resolve client issues and achieve business objectives
- 5+ years of Secured Lending Relationship Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 10+ years of Asset Based Lending Experience
- Knowledge of Syndicated Transactions
- BA in Finance or Economics preferred
- Experience in lending to the Service Industry
Pay Range$120,400.00 - $250,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
How we hire
This is an example of some common job content that can be shown at the bottom of every job description. It is added in the CMS and then shown on every job. It can be used to supplement the job content that comes from the ATS.
Egestas faucibus lacus a ac aptent ac condimentum risus iaculis a parturient a enim suscipit semper hendrerit feugiat suspendisse lobortis facilisis vel at dolor ornare rutrum a elementum mi. Rhoncus mollis curae penatibus scelerisque suspendisse faucibus phasellus porttitor maecenas amet a amet hac facilisi a urna a vestibulum vestibulum maecenas per adipiscing ultrices.